Tuesday, October 11, 2011

We All Have A Chain; A Chain of Memories

Hey I'm Chris, and let me tell you what I have to say. We've all have great experiences and bad experiences as well. Even when we're not at that place anymore or miss the people that are gone, we'll always have the memories of them. Think of it as a chain of memories. I will say this right now that I do know that there is a game called Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. I know that and I have it. So part of the title wasn't original. Now, without further ado, hit the play button to hear a song that goes well with this. Let's begin.



I can say for myself that the memories I have will stay with me for a lifetime. One day, I was looking at an old video game cartridge. Of course it was Sonic the Hedgehog (if you knew me, I'm a major Sonic fan). When I looked at it, I remembered the good times I had playing it. I remember playing against my brother in the multiplayer game (Sonic the Hedgehog 2). Even with that I remember the bad times as well. I picked up Mortal Kombat 2 and I remembered the time I almost broke my Sega Genesis. Lightning storm plus playing a game don't equal. It stopped working for a while but in some weird way in 2004, it finally worked. Talk about a retro miracle.

That was only a little bit of my childhood. There's much more. Let's go to the present; now. I'm making memories now in college. Whether in class or on a trip to Hershey Park. I'll remember the memories I've had making an anime club at my high school. Thanks to all my friends that helped out in that crazy process. The memories we have will last forever within us. No one can take them from us. When you think about it, our chain will get larger and longer until we die. My say on this is that to make as memories as possible and make them as good as possible. I'm Chris, and that is what I have to say. Once again sorry for not posting this as fast as my usual blog entries. School has kept me busy in many ways. Deuces...

No comments:

Post a Comment