Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Here's An Update

Hey everyone, this is Chris and let me give you a little update. As you can tell, I haven't posted any new blog posts in a while. That is because I've been busy with school. What can I say, school has kept me busy in so many ways. Next, I do have drafts of blogs on blogger; they will be out as soon as I finish them. I do have new ideas for posts, so suspect them to be out in the future. Also, I'm asking you, the reader, to send in questions for the blog. One of these questions could be a future blog entry. You can ask me questions about your personal life (I will not put your name out there), or about something that has been on your mind for a while. How do you send your questions? Here's how:



Send your questions to: alfordchrist@aol.com

I might be able to answer every question, but I will give my best suggestion. One might be for the blog, and I'll make sure if that is okay with you, the reader. With that said, I'm Chris and that is what I have to say!!!

P.S. Don't forget to leave a comment and to follow the blog... make sure to share this with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment