Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I'M BACK UPDATE

Hello readers, I'm Chris and let me tell you what I have to say.  To answer a question, no I did not forget about this blog.  I've been so busy with college, and I am proud to say that the first semester is coming to an end.  I've also been busy within my life.  What does this mean?  This means that break will be coming soon, and I will be able to update this blog and another blog that I have joined.  I do have some good ideas for posts, and not all of them will be about my life.  There is a post in the making, and I know you all want to know what it is.  Here is a clue for you.  I am going to make sure that these posts will be released either before Christmas, or by the end of the year; I have a month off from school, so I don't have a reason not to post.  If you're a gamer, make sure to check out a blog that I am apart of known as DirectGamers.  With that said, I'm Chris and that is what I have to say.  We're close to 400 pageviews!!!

See you later...

No comments:

Post a Comment