Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Grand Final Part 1: The Day That Sets Our Future


Its finally happened, graduation. The excitement and the nervousness was in the air. But it turned out extremely well. I can say now that I'm an alumni of my high school and officially a college man. The real world is waiting for me, and I'll be there soon. When I was in elementary school, I never thought of high school or even college. But I'm here. When I was a kid, I wanted to be an animator, but now I want to be a teacher. I would never be here if it wasn't for God, my mom, and family and friends that support me. I know they're proud of me and that they want the best for me. I feel blessed today. I'm happy that this is all over and that a new chapter of my life will start. I'm gonna meet new people and have new experiences. Class of 2011, We Finally Made It!!! Congratulations!!! I wish all of you the best in whatever you do, whether its school or a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment