Monday, June 13, 2011

The Apple Products Triplets

Time to go after Apple. Once again, I'm not hating on Apple or people who have Apple products because I have an ipod Shuffle 2GB. So Apple makes a lot of products around the same time. For example, when I brought my ipod Shuffle, it was the latest one. About a year later, a new and updated one came out. The one thing that I don't like that Apple do is their trial and error. How about they do this, take some more time to fix the problems your products have. They probably won't do this because they want their money. Now that I got that out of the way, let's talk about the Apple Triplets we all know; the Apple ipod Touch, Apple iphone (3GS and 4), and the new Apple ipad (including the ipad 2).

People buy these products. However; you have people who buy all three. I'm not trying to offend anyone when I say this, but the people who buy all three are easily persuaded. When you look at all three, there are no differences. Now we all know that the ipod touch can play music, and have apps like there iphone and ipad. Now people can get free phone and texting apps (such as Google Voice, or Text Free) on the ipod touch. Doesn't that

defeat the purpose of the iphone. And since the triplets have that same app store, doesn't that make the iphone more useless. And now the triplets have cameras, so all three products have FaceTime. Another thing that all three have is that they're an ipod. Do you really three "phones", three "ipods", and three products with the same apps from the same app store?

So the question is now, would you buy all three or just get an ipod touch? Here's my theory:"an ipod touch can be a phone with the free calling, texting and facetime apps. An iphone is basically an ipod touch with a huge ass bill. If you get an ipad or ipad 2, you are a sucker. It is literally an overpriced ipod touch."

That is all I gotta say. Please leave a comment(s). I really want to know your opinion on what I said. Have fun reading this and I'll see y'all next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment